Waterford Warriors Limited is committed to high standards of information security, privacy and transparency. We place a high priority on protecting and managing data in accordance with accepted standards. The company will comply with applicable GDPR regulations.
Collection of Personal Information
Waterford Warriors Limited will, where it is reasonable or practical to do so, collect personal information directly from an individual using a number of different methods, including data via social media, electronic transmission (e.g. email), telephone, in person or portable devices.
Waterford Warriors Limited will only collect personal information that is necessary to promote its business, to provide its services or to conduct its activities.
These activities include:
• To determine client suitability in providing products and/or services
• To conduct health screening
• To liaise with other health and fitness professional
• To sign clients up for membership, billing and other services via our app (Mind body)
• To receive products and services from other organisations, service providers and contractors
• To maintain and promote relationships with clients, other organisations, services providers and contractors
• To provide clients and prospective clients with information on our services, products, seminars, competitions and other topics and events which may be of interest to them
• To recruit and maintain relationships with staff, interns and work experience students.
• To complete internal administration functions (e.g. invoicing clients)
The type of information collected may include:
• Personal information – name, date of birth, gender, address, contact details, job title
• Health information – medical and physical conditions and history
• Financial information – Bank account details
Use of Personal Information
Waterford Warriors Limited will use the personal information it collects for the Primary Purpose of Collection in the running of its facility and provision of professional health and fitness coaching and associated services.
Additionally, Waterford Warriors Limited may use the personal information it collects for a Secondary Purpose, which is related to the Primary Purpose for Collection, in circumstances where an individual would reasonably expect us to use personal information for a Secondary Purpose (e.g. liaising with other health and fitness professionals)
Where Waterford Warriors Limited uses personal information to provide information and/or market our products and services to clients and prospective clients, recipients can contact us at any time if they no longer wish to receive this information.
Access, Data Quality and Correction
Waterford Warriors Limited will provide access to personal information about an individual upon request by that individual.
Waterford Warriors Limited will take all reasonable measures to aim to ensure that the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Should a client or associate feel that the information held by Waterford Warriors Limited is not accurate, complete or up to date, they can contact the Privacy Officer (Trisha O’Reilly) to make necessary amendments.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Waterford Warriors Limited may disclose personal information to third parties, such as other health and fitness professionals, to assist us with our activities, and the provision of products and services to our clients. In doing so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties are bound by obligations of confidentiality and privacy in order to protect personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Other than as outlined above, Waterford Warriors Limited will not disclose personal information to any other third parties unless Waterford Warriors Limited has:
• Reasonable grounds to believe that the disclosure is required by law
• Reasonable grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety
• The consent of an individual to do so
Waterford Warriors Limited has in place generally accepted standards or technological security for the purpose of protecting personal information from misuse, loss, corruption or destruction. Only authorized personnel have access to personal information. Such personnel are required by Waterford Warriors Limited policies and employment contracts to maintain the confidentiality of this sensitive data.
Where personal information we hold is identified as no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed under the Privacy Act, we will take reasonable steps to destroy such information e.g. by shredding in the case of paper records and other means in the case of electronic records.
I both understand and consent to Waterford Warriors collecting and keeping my information on record.